SEO Manager responsibilities Responsibilities include:
Must have Skills:
- Plan, manage, and execute organic search strategies, including but not limited to account setup, cross-channel strategy development, and team management.
- Ongoing optimization efforts to meet campaign objectives, including SEO audits to identify technical issues, keyword research and mapping, metadata development, on-page, off-page, and SEO content ideation and planning.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and the initiative to lead advanced projects.
- Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools.
- Occasionally providing opportunity analysis and support for sales efforts for new prospective clients.
- 6-8 years' experience in the organic search industry preferred
- 1+ years of existing management experience preferred
- Extensive experience with SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Adobe Omniture, Ahrefs, Majestic, STAT, BrightEdge, Search Console, etc. to analyze organic search and analytics data and make specific recommendations supported by data
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, collaboration, and project management
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibilities.
- Ability to know when to ask for help versus when to just "figure it out" as needed.
- Strong technical SEO experience, being comfortable with various CMS platforms and the ability to troubleshoot and solve various issues common with these systems.
- Comfortable managing client communication alongside the Account Manager
- Strong client and team leadership qualities, comfortable contributing to company's thought leadership on SEO industry topics
- Ability and passion to educate and share industry knowledge with less experienced team members.
- Ground-floor opportunity in an exciting technology start-up
- Cutting edge technology already awarded many patents by the U.S government
- Company stock options available for top performers
- Product and compensation terms and details apply
Upon receiving your application, if qualified you'll be provided with exclusive access to the alpha product.