Public Relations Manager responsibilities Responsibilities include:
- Directs, plans and interprets organization's public relations strategies, policies, and procedures for the unit and evaluates work standards and performance of subordinates ensuring uniformity and effectiveness
- Reviews responses to all media-related inquiries and makes necessary revisions as needed.
- Directs the planning, preparation and dissemination of information utilizing media such as magazines, speeches, scripts and electronic media.
- Researches and may write copy for corporate promotional materials and press releases.
- Represents the department or company as a primary contact with internal and external senior management or representatives: makes internal and external presentations as required.
- Provides direction to subordinate management and/or experienced professionals for the purpose of accomplishing department goals and developing skills.
- Directs the planning, attraction, selection, retention and development of human resources to ensure the availability of required management, professional and technical talent.
- Maintains strict confidentiality of sensitive information. Performs other duties as assigned.
Must have Skills:
- Typically requires education or formal training equivalent to the completion of a bachelor's degree in public relations, business administration or a related discipline and eleven or more years of progressive professional experience including five or more years of management experience. Additional professional experience in public relations may be substituted in lieu of education.
- Must demonstrate extensive knowledge in the application of public relations, and coordinating workloads to meet established deadlines or milestones.
- The ability to exercise a high degree of independent judgment in resolving unusually complex management and administrative problems.
- The ability to develop and interpret policies and procedures.
- The ability to serve as spokesperson on projects and be knowledgeable in one or more areas of the Company.
- The ability to develop and administer budgets, schedules and performance standards.
- Ground-floor opportunity in an exciting technology start-up
- Cutting edge technology already awarded many patents by the U.S government
- Company stock options available for top performers
- Product and compensation terms and details apply
Upon receiving your application, if qualified you'll be provided with exclusive access to the alpha product.