Responsibilities As a District Leader, you'll:
- Be trained, by us, to help you do this job well; no prior related work experience necessary
- Be responsible for staffing positions and training merchant and college managers
- Ensure the company is represented in a professional manner
- Complies with all operational policies and procedures
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the product, features and functionalities
- Manage the accountability for goals, objectives, and operational policies.
- Articulate vision to their area and builds and motivates teams to maximize sales and profitability.
- Be responsible for hiring, termination, performance, and salary decisions.
- Proactively finds ways to continue to grow the business and drive customer traffic to the platform
- Ground-floor opportunity in an exciting technology start-up
- Cutting edge technology already awarded many patents by the U.S government
- Company stock options available for top performers
Upon receiving your application, if qualified you'll be provided with exclusive access to the alpha product. How much does the role pay?
$115,000 per year based on full-time focus; proportional for part-time. Other product and compensation terms and details apply.