Responsibilities As an Arbitration Specialist, you'll:
- Be fully trained by us to do this job well; no specific work experience required
- Manage buyer expectations and auction arbitration issues
- Participate in the establishment, enforcement and updating of arbitration guidelines
- Evaluate process flows including and share/suggest process improvements
- Participate in establishment and enforcement of corporate policies, procedures and best practices
- Review brand related service activities
- Participate in the performance of other duties and projects as assigned
- Ground-floor opportunity in an exciting technology start-up
- Cutting edge technology already awarded many patents by the U.S government
- Company stock options available for top performers
Upon receiving your application, if qualified you'll be provided with exclusive access to the alpha product. How much does the role pay?
$65,000 per year based on full-time focus; proportional for part-time. Other product and compensation terms and details apply.